Our charging tables
Family Mediation scale of charges
|Income||MIAM||Child Only||All Issues|
|£0 to £19,999||May be eligible for legal aid||May be eligible for legal aid||May be eligible for legal aid|
|£20k to £29,999||May be eligible for legal aid £65||May be eligible for legal aid £65||May be eligible for legal aid £90|
|£30k to £34,999||£70||£70||£95|
|£35k and above||£80||£80||£115|
- The above charges are per/person & per/hour.
- In addition to the above fees there is a £25 charge for signing the C100a or FM1 court application forms.
- For financial cases the financial summary will be charged at the same hourly rate as your mediation.
- Child only mediation summaries or parenting plans will be charged at the same hourly rate as your mediation.
- The mediator will undertake a financial assessment during your first meeting (MIAM), subject to you bringing along the required documents. If you do not bring the necessary documents along with you, you will have to pay £80 or the meeting will not proceed.
Where there are two parties we will charge £500 to include two individual meetings and one joint meeting.
Restorative and Community Mediation
This is available through a referral from your housing provider. If you are a tenant of Devon and Cornwall housing get in touch with us and we can advise further.